topindieartists.com abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and such other applicable laws.
topindieartists.com shall remove or disable access to material residing on its servers, within 24 hours after it has received a Notice of Infringing Material.
To complete a proper DMCA Notice, state the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit topindieartists.com to contact you namely, your contact information: name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on topindieartists.com site that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with topindieartists.com web urls. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
- To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent through topindieartists.com's contact form
Notice and takedown procedure
topindieartists.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent, or when topindieartists.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. topindieartists.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.